What is your proudest accomplishment so far?
- To have received so much love for my first official song, "Udi Jau Na".
Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car?
- I would rather drive a car.
What would you sing at Karaoke night?
- “Rock Me Right” by Susan Tedeschi. Love the energy of that song!
If you could go back in time to change one thing, what would it be?
- I wouldn’t change a thing!
Is there anything you wished would come back into fashion?
- Wide legged pants and turtleneck tees.
What celebrity would you like to meet at Himalayan Java for a cup of coffee?
- Saruk Tamrakar
A Nepali musician you'd love to collaborate with?
- Rajesh Nepali
If you could ask God one question, what would it be?
- Where do all my missing socks go?
What would you do with your “15 minutes” of fame?
- I would express my appreciation, and then give back whatever minutes are remaining.
What fashion trend do you just not get?
- Oooh! The fake tattoo cloth sleeves. Just don’t get it!
We will send you breaking news right to your inbox