Gaurav Pahari, Actor
1. What is the most important skill for you as an actor?
2. Do you prefer theater or film?
I like film more because I have studied movie acting and I started my career in films as well.
3. Who would be your dream crew?
I really wanted to work with two people, Saugat Malla and Daya Hang Rai, and I am fortunate to have been able to work with them. In the future, I would love to work with Namrata Shrestha.
4. What has been your best/worst date?
If I like someone, I don’t think place or activity matters much. But the perfect date for me would be in Paris with a view of the Eiffel Tower.
5. How would someone get your special attention?
I do not like people who stalk me or give me too much attention. If someone gives me too much space though then I would be more curious and interested in that person.
6. What role do you like to play in movies?
For now, I would love to do a negative role.
7. How does it feel when you put a mask on your actual personality?
I was born to do this. I learnt acting to do this. This is where my passion lies.
8. Your most prized possession?
My Nissan car that I bought!
9. If you could have coffee with one celebrity, who would you have it with?
With Namrata Shrestha. I have met her multiple times and she is my friend. I find her very beautiful.
We will send you breaking news right to your inbox